- Relax with your satisfaction guaranteed! All you have to do is follow the Care for Your Live Flowers instructions, enclosed with your Live Bouquet. In the rare event that you are not totally delighted, for whatever reason, simply return the product, and we will promptly replace it or refund your money. No questions asked! It's your choice no matter what. That's why we call it a NO RISK Guarantee!
Customer Satisfaction: Your Kind Words say it all!
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
(888) Live Flowers has done everything in their power to ensure that your credit card and check account details remain secure! In order to do this, your Order is processed by a non-transparent server routine, which separates and extracts the credit card or check account number, rerouting it via an anonymous server, without any reference to your name or other order details, ie: number only, while the remainder of the information is sent via a separate route.
If despite this, you are still not ready to send your credit card info via the internet, simply complete the order form and select "Phone me for Account Details". We'll phone you as soon as we receive your message to fill in the details!
Customer Service Inquiry: Every order we receive will be acknowledged with a confirmation sent back to you by email. Your confirmation email will include a (888) Live Flowers sales order number and the total amount charged to your credit card including shipping and handling and any applicable sales tax. There may be a delay in getting the confirmation back to you if the email function on the online service is experiencing delays or is temporarily unavailable.
Track your Live Bouquets: If all you need to know, is where your bouquet is at present, use our Fedex Tracking System for a quick answer (Use the FedEx Delivery Number that was sent to you.)
How to Feed and Care for Your Live Flowers
Our Live Flower Bouquets are living "miniature gardens" and like all things living they need love and care to be happy and blooming!
- Place the bowl in an area where you don't mind spilling a little potting soil. Remove the foil wrap covering the bowl and carefully cut away the grid of plastic tape strips which hold the flowers and soil in place during shipping. Be very careful to cut the tape away from the flowers. Do not try to pull it up in one piece. After the tape and shavings have been removed gently firm the soil around each plant that may have been disturbed during shipment. Replace foil wrap around bottom of bowl.
- If kept outside, find a nice spot out of the direct sun but with lots of light such as under a patio cover or on the front porch. You can keep it in a very shady area for a time but bring it into a place that has lots of filtered light as often as you can. (Naturally you can place it out in the open on cloudy days.)
- If kept inside, find a nice spot near a window with lots of light and out of the direct sun. This bowl makes a beautiful centerpiece for the table when friends and family visit but move it to a spot that receives ample light when you can.
- Allow the planting soil to dry out before watering (not to the point of wilting) and then set up over a sink and water thoroughly. We have added fertilizer to the mix which will last about two weeks. Any water soluble fertilizer for blooming flowers will do after that. As far as frequency, follow the instructions on the package. Note: Do not over water or over fertilize. This can cause root damage that is impossible to correct.
- Pick off wilted flowers as you find them. This will encourage new flowers to bloom and your bouquet to look beautiful for months.
Enjoy your Living Flowers
Require more information?Toll Free Phone: " Toll Free Fax:
(888) Live Flowers, 16345 Nordhoff Street, North Hills CA 91343
© Design and Scripting Services: Ikhaya Design